Font for specific projects

M --

Hello Community,

I have setup Omegat Projects in several languages. When I open our Laotian project, I need to change the font to make this project compatible with Laotian characters, otherwise, I would get corrupt characters (Menu Options>Preferences>Fonts.
If I open the Omegat project for Russian, I have to change the font to make it compatible with Russian characters. And this happens back and forth.

Is there a way to choose a font for specific projects without having to change it every time I open a project that requires a particular type of font?

Thanks!

Miguel

Join chat@omegat.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.