Re: Font for specific projects

Dmitri Gabinski

You can create multiple configuration files/directories and launch
OmegaT with respective arguments as required.

https://omegat.sourceforge.io/manual-standard/en/chapter.installing.and.running.html#d0e596

ср, 27 мая 2020 г. в 22:53, M -- via groups.io
<testaferro7=yahoo.com@groups.io>:

Hello Community,

I have setup Omegat Projects in several languages. When I open our Laotian project, I need to change the font to make this project compatible with Laotian characters, otherwise, I would get corrupt characters (Menu Options>Preferences>Fonts.
If I open the Omegat project for Russian, I have to change the font to make it compatible with Russian characters. And this happens back and forth.

Is there a way to choose a font for specific projects without having to change it every time I open a project that requires a particular type of font?

Thanks!

Miguel

Join chat@omegat.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.