Segmentation of numbers

M --

Hello all,

I have a problem with the segmentation of numbers. I have something like this:

24<segment 01>
Hour National Crisis Line<segment 02>

When in fact, it should be:
24 Hour National Crisis Line<segment 01>

There is no line break after the number 24, all the hidden tags (if any) have been cleaned with "Document Cleaner" inTranstools.

I haven't found a way to make it work using the Segmentation Setup within Omegat. Any ideas. I am not a Regex expert.

It does work well if I change "Hour" to "hour". Then I have the correct segmentation: 24 hour National Crisis Line<segment 01>
However, I would prefer not to touch the original file to make changes like this.

I don't have this problem when numbers are in the middle of a sentence, only at the beginning.

My OS is Windows 10 and I work with OMEGAT 5.2.

Thanks a lot!

Miguel

Join chat@omegat.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.