Topics

[Omegat-users] Segmentation rule not working

M --

Looks like there is an extra space between the "v" and the backslash.

This: Indiv \.

Instead of this: Indiv\.

On Tuesday, May 5, 2020, 12:44:25 PM MDT, M -- <testaferro7@...> wrote:

Looks like there is an extra space between the "v" and the backslash.

This: Indiv \.

Instead of this: Indiv\.

On Tuesday, May 5, 2020, 11:59:20 AM MDT, Benjamin Brücker | proventis GmbH <b.bruecker@...> wrote:

Hi all,

OmegaT seems to ignore a segmentation rule I created.

Here is the German text I do not want to split after "Indiv."

The source code looks like that:

(Sorry for that ugly code. I'm sill impressed, that OmegaT is able to deal with Help- and Manual files.)
I have created a rule and put it on the first position:

After reloading or re-opening OmegaT, still splits up after "Indiv.". What is my mistake?